Online Team Onboarding Instructions
All Teams Must Register and complete Team Onboarding Online
Deadline to complete Team Onboarding is:
October 25th for Recreational Weekend
November 2nd for Girls Weekend
November 9th for Boys Weekend
With an accepted Roster/Team Onboarding package - squads can add Guest Players
until the following dates:
October 31st for Recreational Weekend
November 9th for Girls Weekend
November 16th for Boys Weekend
Any check-in questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents:
- Print and Complete the Capital Fall Classic Team Information Sheet.
- Teams need to provide a copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster.
- Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players.
- A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Pass or each US Club Players Pass
- You must include coach’s cards and manager’s cards in this document.
- Include guest players for each player participating.
- If your team is International, copies of all Passports will work
- ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied
- If the player pass is "two sided", we need side with players name and birthdate
- USYS Teams outside of Region I will also need to include a copy of the Permission to Travel form
- If your team is USYS registered and is from Region I or if your team is registered with US Club Soccer team, a permission to travel form is not needed.
- Submission Process
- After you have gathered the required documents to register your team, please scan and create PDF files for each individual document type - they will be uploaded separately.
- Ensure you use descriptive names so you will know which files to upload into which sections.
- Each document will need to fit on separate PDF files for uploading purposes
- Upload the documents into your GotSport Event Registration
- Approval Process
- All teams will receive an email confirming your team's onboarding is completed and approved
- Your team is not approved until you receive an approval email
You must have your State Approved Roster, players cards and staff cards, individual player medical release forms available at all games for review.
Teams failing to provide this documentation if requested will forfeit all matches.
- Obtain the Guest Player’s current player card and medical release form
- Interstate permission is required if the Guest Player is carded outside the state the team is sanctioned by
- Add the Guest Player to your roster copy and reupload into your GotSport Event Registration
- Please handwrite their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players.
- Include Guest Players’ player card in the separate "Guest Player Cards" document uploaded into your GotSport Event Registration
- Do not email medical release forms for guest players, but you are required to have them present at all games.
Special Note on Guest Players:
- US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer
- USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.